We are looking for a talented and dynamic 'Logistics Manager' to join our team in Beirut. If you’re passionate about fashion, logistics, and Vanina, with a detail-oriented mind and can-do attitude, we want you on our team!
Vanina is looking for a logistics manager that will be responsible for managing our import-export operations in Beirut.
The role is multi-faceted, encompassing raw materials procurement, supplier relations, inventory management, shipment procedures, packing, labeling, and more. It requires high levels of efficiency, precision, and problem-solving, and offers you the opportunity to exchange and communicate with many of our different departments: design, manufacturing, international distribution, online sales, and retail management.
The chosen candidate will be based in Beirut, out of our offices in Gemmayze, and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day logistical operations locally and internationally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree (business, management or fashion related discipline is a plus).
- 2+ management or logistics experience in a luxury or service-driven environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good systemic thinking and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex and time-sensitive logistical operations.
- Handle the procurement process for Vanina's raw materials, locally and internationally; including product composition listing and improvement, cost calculations, supplier relations, accounting, ordering, and sourcing.
- Plan and coordinate all import and export procedures.
- Manage the labeling and packing process for Vanina's export orders.
- Inventory management of raw materials and finished products.